Open discussion in here

Fb group archived, Telegram group paused, they'll have a lot of trouble trying to shut this baby down!
We stand with aussie truckers, we stand FOR AUSTRALIA.
Apologies to new users, there was a setting preventing new users from Replying or creating new topics. That has been rectified.
Forum rules
Please keep it clean and respectful of others.
Join the Business DIRECTORY (not this forum) at: https://www.wearethe99.com.au/business-directory
Jill
Site Admin

Open discussion in here

Post by Jill » Sun Aug 29, 2021 10:25 am

It's not as interactive as fb, but fb free space. This forum and all it's comments can be made Private, only visible to logged in registered users. That can be done if requested.

Maybe admins of the We support Aussie Truckers can let us know how their groups were shut down? The forum is not run by the same people, but has been provided to support their group, their members, and the truckies of Australia.

You can create new topics, for your area, for your part of the trucking industry... maybe even a truckers thread, should be truckers only? Up to you.

We have just added a "Like" /thumbs up icon to the top-right corner of a post.

Josephine

Re: Open discussion in here

Post by Josephine » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:24 pm

Apologies, there was a setting preventing new users from replying or making new topics. It should be resolved now.

Omm LB

Post by Omm LB » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:37 pm

Wonderful Thankyou , a little confusing for an ol girl but found my way eventually .

Jill
Site Admin

Post by Jill » Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:41 pm

Omm LB wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 12:37 pm
Wonderful Thankyou , a little confusing for an ol girl but found my way eventually .
I'm sorry there were a couple of issues, but they should be resolved now. The forum format might take a little while to get used to, but as fb etc are shutting down discussions, at least here those discussions should be safe.

glor

Post by glor » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:22 pm

hi, finally found my way here but not sure if im in the right place to post. I want to support the truckies - I would like to donate some money to help support them. I am worried that the money I donate will not go to them and be lost somewhere else. Do they have an official page / go fund me etc so I can support them. In 1975 the truckies saved Australia from government tyranny - I was too young to understand what it was all about. Now as an older woman I understand the enormous task ahead. I want my grandchildren to be free without being injected with poisons, to know that I was a part of the movement that fought for their rights to live in a free country. - thank you again truckies~ every single one of you

Josephine

Post by Josephine » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:41 pm

glor wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:22 pm
I am worried that the money I donate will not go to them and be lost somewhere else.
Unfortunately that concerns me too. There is a Fundly donate page setup (on the fb page announcements section - NO affiliation with the forum), but there are no details about the account name, or how the funds will be audited. This forum won't be allowing links to any fundraising page that doesn't give those details. The forum admins don't want to be implicated in any fundraising issues at all, but happy to support donations to truckies IF the account can disclose auditing/distribution methods.